The Mentor Public Schools is dedicated to providing effective and timely communication to the staff, students, parents and the community that inform, celebrate and provide education as well as the means for all to communicate effectively with each other. Increased use of digital resources to enhance communication aligns with the schools other goals and has shown to be a more effective means to stay connected with others.
With this in mind, the district will utilize a number of platforms to assist staff, students, parents and the community in knowing and learning within the Mentor Public Schools.
- Infinite Campus
- Final Forms
- Mentor Schools Video Update
- Mentor Public Schools Website (Mentorschools.net)
- Digital Citizenship/Constant Contact
- Blackboard Connect
- Continued implementation of IT News and Notes
- Professional Development to enhance skills and frequency of communication on classroom management, classroom activities and success and academic progress with students and parents.
- Opportunity for teachers to communicate current technology use and opinions via BrightBytes surveys
- Provide embedded opportunities in educational setting to utilize appropriate and effective communication via technology in formal and information settings
- Opportunity for students to communicate current technology use and opinions via BrightBytes surveys
- Continued implementation of Digital Citizenship Newsletter
- Opportunities to gather information on digital based district initiatives and protocols such as Schoology, Infinite Campus, Emergency Medical Information, and Naviance
- Opportunity for parents to communicate current technology use and opinions via BrightBytes surveys